Start living the questions now. Live everything. Go places. Eat well. Be happy. Love deeply and truly. And above all, share your stories.
Hi, I’m Kenny!
I’m a writer living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Besides blogging for more than 13 years now, I’ve also contributed stories to The Malay Mail Online, Time Out Kuala Lumpur, The Malaysian Insider, I.M. Magazine and other cool publications.
Our stories — both yours and mine — help us remember every day is a blessing and an opportunity to do good. May you be well and happy always, my friends.
Thank you and rock on.
I celebrate a decade of blogging (2001-2011) with 10 posts (and a prologue) about the most important lessons I have learned and the incredible people I have met along the way.
This has been the experience of a lifetime.
- Prologue: 1,000 Stories — The thousandth tale
- Part I: Munich — In which I arrive in Germany and start a blog
- Part II: The Reader — In which I read my stories to complete strangers
- Part III: The Body and the Balance — In which I join a gym
- Part IV: At the Table — In which I eat, drink and make merry
- Part V: The Journey — In which I hop from continent to continent
- Part VI: A Thousand Words — In which I photograph and Photoshop
- Part VII: The Love Songs — In which I recite romantic verses
- Part VIII: The Rainbow — In which I attempt to explain why I write
- Part IX: Three Women — In which I listen to the kindly ones
- Part X: It’s You — In which I give thanks