I believe we are all beginners at life.
Life for Beginners is where I pursue my journey of self-discovery and I invite you to join me. Our lives are an adventure waiting to be fully experienced.
We all have stories. Our stories help us remember every day is a blessing and an opportunity to do good. May you be well and happy always, my friends.
I celebrate a decade of writing (2001-2011) with 10 essays (and a prologue). These are the lessons I’ve learned; these are the incredible people I’ve met along the way. It has been the experience of a lifetime.
- Prologue: 1,000 Stories — The thousandth tale
- Part I: Munich — In which I arrive in Germany and start a blog
- Part II: The Reader — In which I read my stories to complete strangers
- Part III: The Body and the Balance — In which I join a gym
- Part IV: At the Table — In which I eat, drink and make merry
- Part V: The Journey — In which I hop from continent to continent
- Part VI: A Thousand Words — In which I photograph and Photoshop
- Part VII: The Love Songs — In which I recite romantic verses
- Part VIII: The Rainbow — In which I attempt to explain why I write
- Part IX: Three Women — In which I listen to the kindly ones
- Part X: It’s You — In which I give thanks