- The northern way: Our journey across Norway’s mountains and fjords
- Sunflower fields forever
- Kikunoi: Kappo cuisine and ryotei dining in Akasaka
- A pantry of goodness: Pantree Bakery’s organic, vegan breads
- Lord of the beans: Café-hopping in Wellington
- How Norwegians eat: From frokost to kveldsmat
- A white… and red Christmas in Tokyo
- A merry Christmas salad
- An uncommon playground at The Commons in Bangkok
- Mountains, lochs and where Kate met Wills: A Scottish highland road trip
- Crazy over chestnuts, Japan’s favourite autumn treat
- The fast and slow life in Assen
- Light up: Exploring the glowing canals of Amsterdam at night
- Fire, gold, jade: The colours of Arashiyama in autumn
- Lost and found: Taman Len Seng’s hidden chicken curry mee
- Beguiling Bergen, the city of seven mountains
- Crossing Cook Strait
- Ramen, any time: The late night noodles of Kabukicho
- More than just a sip at the Water Library
- Discover Bangkok’s most creative drinks at the 4th Floor Drip Bar
- Explore the gems of Oslo — for free!
- To eat with rice: Kub Kao’ Kub Pla’s mouthwatering Thai comfort food
- Savour every drop of Toriyasa’s chicken soup… it takes three days to cook!
- A bowl of ‘ice’ and ‘fire’ for Game of Thrones fans
- ‘Parritch’ and haggis: A taste of Scotland
- From Tampin to KL: RizCoconut’s perennial Peranakan favourites
- Oslo: Home to the best coffee in the world?
- Sailboats, shanties and the sea: Rotterdam’s the gateway to the world
- Padkos: The road to South African biltong made in Malaysia
- A walkabout in São Paulo
- Driving between two oceans along the Cape Peninsula
- Torvehallerne: Danish delights and more at Copenhagen’s Pantry
- Smooth as silk: A taste of Nikko’s yuba cuisine
- From India to Malaysia: A journey of nomadic flavours
- The House on Sathorn: Modern Turkish flavours inside a 128-year-old Thai mansion
- Want to cook up some dark, glossy Hokkien mee?
- Yakitori Imai: Elevating Japanese street food to gourmet-level grilled chicken
- How indie cafés are staying afloat (or not) in tough times
- A taste of South-east Asia Down Under, a taste of home
- Ride around the world with these pedal-powered cycling cafes
- The taste of a grandma’s love at Bangkok’s Supanniga Eating Room
- Far from the madding crowd: A walkabout in north-east Kyoto
- Simplest is best: Steamed fresh prawns with ginger and wolfberries
- Five years is a lifetime in the café business: How Await and Tray made it work
- A room of one’s own: How an art community came to life in Kampung Attap
- Schloss Neuschwanstein: The fairytale castle of Bavaria
- It’s a penguin party at Boulders Beach!
- Dutch ‘fine casual’ dining at Screaming Beans, with a caffeine kick
- Sacred Shimogamo: Streams of fate and mirrors of beauty
- Solitaire: The desert town where trucks go to heaven
- Nourishing abalone and fish maw soup to lift one’s spirits
- Yozakura: Cherry blossoms by night in Kyoto
- Crazy about coffee in Copenhagen
- Bohemian rhapsody: The other side of Prague
- A taste of Rome and Naples in Bangkok
- How to hanami: Picnic like the Japanese
- Teaspec brewing up a (tea) storm with pu’er
- Experience the sommer lekker spirit at South Africa’s Hout Bay
- Sakura season: Where to view cherry blossoms in Tokyo
- Cool off with this coconut chia cooler
- New kids on the block: The folks at APW Bangsar’s Paper Plates
- Paddle-boarders and paddle crabs at Wellington’s Queens Wharf
- Heartifacts: From railway tracks to retro furniture
- Head to Kyoto’s Tosuiro for a tofu ‘degustation’
- Kinderdijk: A world of windmills
- Cape Town’s Camps Bay is the perfect beachfront getaway
- It takes a village: How to run a Japanese café in Kuala Lumpur
- The PATH to slow food in Tokyo
- Sühring: From Berlin to Bangkok
- Flight of the flamingoes
- The heady scent of Valentine’s Day beignets
- A world of flavours in Bangkok
- Meat The Porkers: When biryani meets siew yoke
- Wisteria wonderland: Japan’s most beautiful garden blooms once a year
- Have a fruitful Chinese New Year with this fruity yee sang
- From ‘chicken nest buns’ to handmade Hakka noodles: A taste of Sri Petaling
- A day trip to the Waterland: Volendam and Marken
- Birds and blooms at Kirstenbosch, the world’s wildest botanical garden
- Route of the sun: A Peruvian journey through the Inca ‘outback’
- Looking for lions
- Johor Baru makan hop: From poached fish to midnight porridge
- Where the bluest lake meets the highest mountain in New Zealand
- A simple Chocolate Tart for Christmas
- Between Taipei and Kuala Lumpur: A tale of two coffee cultures
- Constantia Valley: Cape Town’s wine country
- Let it snow… with these Santa Claus pancakes!
- The dawn of Dutch coffee
- A day of eating in Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle… outside of shopping malls
- The Namib Sand Sea: Desert, dunes and dead trees
- Salzburg: More than The Sound of Music
- A tasty stopover in Kluang
- Kaiseki in Kyoto: A taste of autumn
- Breathing new life into an old biscuit mill
- On a safari adventure in Namibia!
- Coffee and conversations in Bangkok
- Sip sake and savour sashimi at Nikai, Taman Desa’s newest izakaya
- Smoother than Mentega: What barber and pomade-maker Kevin Cottie Tan is baking in his ‘Oven’
- ‘Fall’ in love with this pumpkin spiced smoothie
- Dinner escapades in Taman Desa… every day of the week!
- Autumn’s changing colours in Nikko
- From Table Mountain to the Cape of Good Hope
- Weekends are made for brunch… with a difference!
- Modern Thai street flavours at Bangkok’s Baa/Ga/Din
- The great crêpe escape
- A stairway to heaven at Sun Moon Lake
- Malaccan Nyonya chang: The taste of my hometown
- Learning how to cook an authentic Japanese meal in Kyoto
- The Coffee Jar: How a barista grew up, and built a café full of heart in Malacca
- What Joey did next: From coffee specialist to tea sommelier
- Morning in Muar: A small town breakfast
- Café belge: Hunting down the best brews in Belgium
- Sleepy town Kokura is full of old-school Japanese charm
- Texan? Mexican? This chilli is both… and a little Malaysian too!
- Exploring Johor Baru’s tastiest spots
- A taste of Tranquerah: Malaccan food crawl along Jalan Tengkera
- Beyond tonkotsu: Unusual ramen of Japan
- KATA-KATA 2100: Exploring the evolution of our national language, from the past to the future
- Gaggan: The day I ate at the best restaurant in Asia
- A Malaccan food hop on four wheels
- Deep South: New Zealand’s wild coastal drive
- A Japanese-inspired, crunchy salmon salad for low-carbers
- The ABCs of a good cuppa at Alpha Brew Coffee, Cheras
- Summertime in Tokyo: A day out in Yoyogi Park
- More than classy cocktails: The art of Japanese bartending
- Enjoy a cuppa in Taichung, the next café-hopping capital of Taiwan
- The story of the pocket park inside a former printing plant in Bangsar
- Watch Theo Jansen’s ‘skeletons that walk on the wind’ at the George Town Festival
- Discover Versailles, home to Marie Antoinette’s fabulous palace
- The sound of silence: Journey into New Zealand’s Doubtful Sound
- From canvas to screen: Director Ho Yuhang on translating artist Latiff Mohidin’s ‘Aku’ into film
- Savour sourdough bread in a homemade big breakfast that won’t break the bank
- In Pearl of the Eastern & Oriental, guests encounter ‘ghosts’ from the iconic hotel’s past
- A day in Asakusa blends the old and the new faces of Tokyo
- Where to find the best brunch in Singapore
- From Olympic athlete to World Barista Champion, Sasa Sestic is the coffee man
- The great walls of the Incas
- In its seventh year, George Town Festival remains people-centric
- Bored of island hopping in Krabi? Why not join a Thai cooking class?
- Ahtee Private Kitchen: Hock Chew cooking Grandma would approve of
- Looking for halal food in Seoul or Tokyo? Try the new Have Halal Will Travel app
- East meets West: Viewing Modernist art with fresh eyes
- The case for Uppercase: Why KL’s bright young things are choosing to work above a paper mill
- Before sunrise: An entire day of eating along Old Klang Road
- Rebel with a board: Urbanscapes show on youth identity through skate culture
- Nordic cool, French chic and American casual invade Tokyo’s coffee scene
- Bitter and sweet — a dark chocolate cake, and life
- In Singapore, a (sculpture) walk to remember
- Melting pot of flavours: Tasting Auckland in a day
- The secret lives of artists: National Gallery Singapore’s ‘Reframing Modernism’ show
- What a trip to Kelantan taught three artists about sacred spaces… and the business of art
- Japan in a salad bowl — try this wasabi prawn salad at home!
- Celebrate our community of communities ‘sama-sama’ at Medan Pasar this Saturday
- Ghent and Bruges: A tale of two canal cities
- A bowl with soul: Where to find the tastiest Thai beef noodle soup in Bangkok
- Nano-sized sushi, anyone? Enter the ‘kitchen’ of Malaysian nano brick artist Christopher Tan
- ‘Khabar dan Angin’: Three artists explore faith in Kelantan
- 10 things about: Keith Koay, Malaysia Barista Champion 2016
- Onn Kitchen: Johor Bahru’s hidden gem for roti canai
- The brave flavours of Brazil
- A walking tour of Amsterdam’s best coffee shops (no, not those ‘coffee shops’)
- Forget pricey baked eggs at cafés — make your own at home!
- Milk magic: The latte art champions of Japan
- Discover the Portuguese link between Malacca and Goa… through Luso Eurasian cuisine
- Unwind upstairs at Uptown’s Lou Shang Bar and Café
- Japan in a can! Pop-open goodness at Bangsar pop-up, Can Tsuma Bar
- Get lost in the natural wonders of Taiwan’s Taroko Gorge
- The scent of a Kiwi… lavender farm, that is
- Now you can enjoy artisanal single-origin chocolate… made in Malaysia!
- A weekend getaway in the heritage heart of George Town
- Culinary Rebels invade Damansara Uptown… with brunch on banana leaves and tom yam lava cakes!
- Spice up your tom yam with some grilled turmeric prawns!
- Wake up with Fancy Breakfast Club 3.0 in Bangsar!
- Four cafés turning Bangkok into South-east Asia’s brunch capital
- When Bernice met Hanne: Two writers on exchanging ideas and asking hard questions
- Wintertime is Christmastime in Stockholm
- Mark your place with these beautiful Nyonya kebaya bookmarks by Paulitical
- The Scoop about Branden: Inspiring art by a five-year-old boy living with a rare disorder
- The ‘hunt’ for red autumn leaves in Japan
- Die Kaffeekultur: Exploring Munich’s coffee scene
- The perfect match of ice cream and coffee at Inside Scoop x Three Little Birds Sri Petaling
- George Town Literary Festival looks at where Malaysians are… and where we think we’re going
- Boost your health with this perky pomegranate salad
- Merchant’s Lane: How a former brothel was transformed into Petaling Street’s brunch haven
- The foodie’s guide to breakfast hopping in Taman Desa
- Experience the Kiwi “ice age” and walk on a glacier!
- Indulge in a ‘wild’ and healthy dinner at BreadFruits!
- The two faces of Iguazu Falls
- Old Hen Coffee: Cold brew coffee worth ‘clucking’ about
- Take a ‘caffeine ride’ in London’s coffee underground
- Aziamendi88: A ‘pop-up’ gastronomic adventure showcasing the best of land and sea
- Forget Peach Melba; how about some honey baked peaches with vanilla cream instead?
- Five under-rated places for lunch in Taman Desa… and what to order
- Savouring Sapporo
- Beggar’s chicken: A pauper’s meal fit for a prince
- One more chance to catch Peranakan painter Sylvia Lee Goh at the National Visual Arts Gallery
- Old meets new: The changing flavours of Bangkok
- A woman’s worth: Peranakan painter Sylvia Lee Goh’s enduring art
- A feast at the museum: Debbie Teoh shows how to prepare a Peranakan meal
- Silverfish Festival of Cabbages: Author Shih-Li Kow reveals how writers, well, write
- Feast guilt-free on some healthy quinoa and halloumi salad!
- Les Deux Garçons: From patisserie to viennoiserie… and now a brasserie!
- The ‘French New Wave’ of coffee lands in Paris
- Ever tried Chinese-style fish head curry… with extra cockles?
- Wild Sheep Chase: From crafting soufflés to chasing dreams
- The man behind Masjid Negara’s iconic ‘umbrella’ dome
- Meet the ‘chicken rice prince’ of Taman Desa
- The Land of Hans Christian Andersen: More than butter cookies and little mermaids The ‘Force’ awakens early in Malaysia thanks to Royal Selangor
- MMOxGTF: Coffee’s ‘Gordon Ramsay’ invades Penang this weekend
- What is it like to be young and Malay in Malaysia?
- All hail the humble hummus!
- Made-In Kefir: All-natural, probiotic, bubbly goodness… made in Malaysia!
- Five foods you can’t miss when you visit Taiwan!
- ‘Snow’ in the Sacred Valley: the salt ponds of Maras, Peru
- Visit KL’s first soufflé café: Wild Sheep Chase in Taman Desa
- Smells like a sweet cuppa: Hop over to Sweet Blossom Coffee Roasters in JB
- The “Middle Earth” of coffee: café-hopping in New Zealand
- ‘A Pinch of Salt’: Learn how The Red Beanbag, Strangers at 47 and other indie food businesses are built
- Welcome to Big Baba’s ‘house’ in Taman Desa for true blue Malaccan-style Peranakan food
- Drop by Grizzly at The Intermark for a ‘bear hug’ in every cuppa
- “Pho”-nomenal homemade pho for the soul
- Silverfish Festival of Cabbages: When life hands you ‘cabbages’… start a festival of ideas with it!
- The Great Beer Bar: Damansara Uptown’s new craft beer hangout… with a foodie twist!
- A Peranakan cook’s tour: Debbie Teoh shows you how to shop at a Malacca market
- Bare knuckles and (chicken) backsides galore at BWB Yakitori Bar in Desa Sri Hartamas
- The only museum you ever need visit… if you’re a fan of cup noodles!
- Ramzan flavours: How to break fast like a Hyderabadi
- A bowl of matcha… transformed into green tea panna cotta!
- Hsulynn Pang: The girl who painted a bear (and a fox) in a café
- From buka puasa to Hari Raya: How cooking brings people together
- The voices of migrant workers in Malaysia shine through poignant and powerful poetry
- Melbourne’s St. Ali x KL’s Garage 51: Lessons from a former barista champion
- Try the Cheras food crawl challenge: Pork noodles, coffee and more!
- Join Chef Sapna Anand for a feast of Sri Lankan flavours at Aliyaa
- Jonker Street’s coffee underground: The ultimate Malaccan café hop!
- Five things every Malaysian should know before visiting Tokyo
- Reading is magical,whether you’re a child… or a child at heart!
- Avoid the weekend brunch crowds and make your own farmer’s French toast at home!
- Children’s books in the spotlight as Bangsar’s Silverfish Books moves to new space
- When our closest neighbour is just ‘another country’
- Pairing coffee with food: How Pulp by Papa Palheta developed its new menu
- No tourists here: Debbie Teoh’s favourite places to eat in Malacca
- Migrant poetry: Cooler Lumpur Festival celebrates the voices of foreign workers in Malaysia
- ‘Wicked’ good pancakes at the parlour above Jalan Batai’s Yellow Brick Road
- In a class of its own: How Pulp’s C-Platform helped me become a better home barista
- 5 things every Malaysian should know when visiting Paris
- Discover ‘burnt bee hoon’ and other home-style Teochew delights in JB
- From Paris to Kuala Lumpur: Four seasons of tartines, French open-faced sandwiches
- Lee Kuan Yew in a comic? Find out more at the launch of ‘The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’
- Prawn cracker noodles in Tengkera: A taste of a Malaccan childhood
- 5 things every Malaysian should know when visiting Munich
- Have a “whale” of a time… watching sperm whales in New Zealand!
- Bangers ‘n’ Drums — roast chicken and sausages like you’ve never tasted them before!
- Exiled to nowhere: The story of the stateless Rohingya by photographer Greg Constantine
- Crêpes and cappuccinos transform strangers into friends at Strangers at 47
- Five things every Malaysian should know when visiting Amsterdam
- How to feast like a Bohemian in Prague!
- The Nyonya who is saving the world from malaria
- The Fancy Breakfast Club goes Mexican in Kuching!
- Jason Loo: A portrait of the barista as a coffee champion
- The seven types of café hoppers — which one are you?
- Four cafés in Taipei that brew some of the best coffee in the world!
- Follow the Yellow Brick Road to the newest brunch spot in KL
- Tempted by tempura? No need to fly to Tokyo, make it at home!
- Home brewing by Snackfood x Three Little Birds
- Spend a Midsummer Night at Taman OUG for coffee, dreams and even onsen egg rice!
- CUTOUT Mag: Malaysian ‘designers are not stupid’
- Riverboat: Possibly the best Thai salt-crusted grilled fish in KL!
- Wish to escape the Jonker Street crowds? Hop over to Backlane Coffee, Malacca’s secret sanctuary
- Sonny Liew: ‘The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’
- Raise the red kettle at Taman Desa’s newest foodie haunt
- World Barista Championship: The behind-the-scenes training to become a winning barista
- Toss this colourful rainbow salad for a taste of true abundance!
- Matcha Hero Kyoto: Savour premium matcha drinks and ice-cream
- Five Tokyo cafés every coffee lover should experience!
- Zen Pencils: How to make good art
- Ever tried ‘crystal char siew’? Hunt down this Johor Baru foodie secret!
- Rock and roll your own sushi!
- Maple Comics: Bored of Batman? Try these Malaysian-flavoured graphic novels instead!
- Scoop up good fortune in the Year of the Sheep with auspicious nian gao!
- Top brews at Johor Baru’s Atlas Coffee Embassy
- Are Malaysian baristas ready to take to the world stage?
- Mussels, waffles, and more in Brussels
- Johor Bahru: A hidden food paradise
- Explore Prague… on foot!
- Kick off the new year with some finger-licking Malaysian tapas
- 5 signs KL’s indie coffee scene is heating up
- An Italian mamma’s mushroom risotto
- Facebook Twinsters: Separated at birth…reunited by Facebook!
- Have yourself a merry little lamb stew!
- Fancy Breakfast Club: Serving up more than breakfast…
- Tan Eng Huat: It’s Malaysia Boleh! meets Marvel Comics!
- Thai mangosteen salad
- Straits Food Company: Baba Low’s other Bangsar outpost
- Art52 Coffee: Falling in love with a coffee shop
- Coffee fever hits Johor Baru!
- Hojo Tea: Drink tea like an emperor
- A sambal prawn pasta that will make you samba!
- Wayne Zanussi: From kopitiam to king of the kitchen
- How good baristas become Really Great Baristas
- The poetry of Lang Leav
- #seniMAD: Teaching children about art through a ‘paper’ cinema
- Alexandra Wong: We are all made in Malaysia
- Tedboy Bakery: One big, happy family
- The Coffee Break @ SGFA: Where art meets coffee in PJ
- A Bavarian day out in the Englischer Garten
- Sapna Anand: New Deepavali flavours
- A barista’s journey: One cup at a time with Michael Tan
- Spacebar Coffee: A pop-up coffee bar makes its rounds
- Kennhyn Ang on his “office” at Ales & Lagers
- It takes a village… to build a bicycle
- Five things you shouldn’t miss at Oktoberfest
- Discover the coffee havens of Taman Desa
- Blueberry lassi to beat the blues
- Groovy cafés designed to delight
- The real flavours of Kyoto
- Discover a side of Malaysia you’ve never seen before
- Seven Singaporean cafés that will keep you buzzing
- BooksActually: Anatomy of a bookshop
- Roast & Grind: From ‘kopi Merdeka’ to independent café
- Jean Kwok: The girl dancing mambo in Chinatown
- Miso rice soup for when you miss-o someone you love
- Maggie Steber: The art of vulnerable photography
- Temple-hopping in Kyoto
- Sonny Liew: Shining a spotlight on Southeast Asian comics
- Ian Teh & kG Krishnan: How photographers find their voice
- OBSCURA Festival 2014: These pictures can talk
- Ravi Srinivasan & Az Samad: When tabla meets guitar
- Third Wave coffee in KL takes flight with Three Little Birds
- Andrew Drilon: A portrait of the comic artist as a young man
- So you want to write? Michael Syjuco has some advice for you
- How Three Little Birds soars above the rest
- Nay Phone Latt: Freeing the people’s voices in Myanmar
- Damian Barr: How to tell stories and read to strangers
- Await Café: Come here for slow brews and big smiles
- Forty Licks Ice-cream: Gone in forty licks… or less!
- Beauty and the Budapest summer
- Izakaya express: Try these fuss-free Japanese favourites
- Sarah and Schooling: The cover girls
- Cooler Lumpur Festival: Book nerds, rejoice!
- Raspberry & dark chocolate friands
- Escape to Easter Island!
- Mint-and-ginger lemonade
- Upward Yoga: A space for you to breathe, stretch and heal
- The Papa Palheta principle
- M is for Macau
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- My Awesome Café: Creating a happy place for all who enter
- When someone calls you a banana…bake a banana cake!
- Enjoy Malaysian delights… the healthy way!
- An adventure across Malaysia… on a motorcycle!
- Consider the crab cake
- Ipoh’s Star Barber is back in business!
- The heart of Ipoh Old Town’s revival
- When pasta met bakkwa
- Lavender butter cake
- Desperately seeking sakura: Cherry blossom viewing for beginners
- If these designs could talk: How Phil Cleaver sees things differently
- Love is like… molten peanut butter chocolate cakes
- M Boutique Hotel: Coming home to Ipoh’s rising star
- Melbourne: Café-hopping in the world’s coffee capital
- Yang May-Ooi: The story guru
- Tasting Kepong in three meals
- Elizabeth Kolbert: A conversation with the catastrophe detective
- Taichung: The old man who painted a rainbow village
- Seiji Fujimoto: The lord of the izakayas
- The potong, the tapir and the soda factory
- Lake Titicaca: Boating above the mountains
- Kitty Bakes: The cake artist and her edible wonderland
- Machu Picchu: Exploring the Lost City of the Incas
- Musica Workshop: Come learn from the guitar gurus
- Chasing Squares, Part 2: Life through a “square” lens
- Tokyo for beginners
- Junkyard Planet: How garbage is turned into gold
- Tuaran Mee: Slurping noodles in the Land Below the Wind
- Chase these squares!
- The Great Ocean Road-trip!
- Melbourne: The town brunch and the country brunch
- Conservation crusader: Law Siak Hong defends Perak’s heritage
- Ready to dine like a royal in Bangkok? — Celadon/Paste BKK/Issaya
- Boutique-ful Ipoh: Small hotels with real character
- Lee Su Kim: From kebaya tales to sarong secrets
- Harry Grover’s little coffee empire down south: 40 Hands, Kiasu Espresso &Common Man Coffee Roasters
- Fierce Curry House: The ‘fiercest’ biryani in town gets fiercer
- Eric Forbes: The good books advocate
- Ceresia Coffee Roasters: The coffee family
- Artisan Roastery: Coffee roasting goes green!
- Desmond Ho: Bringing the beautiful outdoors… indoors!
- Smooshie Juice: The juiciest business in town
- Let’s ‘lim ko pi’ with the Lim family
- Kenny Leck: The king of the book geeks
- Ipoh heritage trail: This town is made for walking
- Jenifer Kuah: The foodie’s foodie
- Barbara Ismail: Murder, she wrote… the Kelantanese way!
- Nowhereman Coffee: Can great coffee pop out of nowhere?
- Bangkok’s café society
- Burps & Giggles: “Burping” new life into Old Town Ipoh
- Victor Low: A Malaccan boy in Bangsar
- L. Inc: A designer’s playground…
- Judging a book by its cover
- “Let them eat…Paris!”
- Transparent Apron: How to dine with strangers and make new friends
- The Red Beanbag: Brunch champions
- Joey’s Homemade Peanut Butter: Turning a passion into a business
- Lee Su Kim: Reconnecting the Peranakans with their heritage
- Nala Designs: Holding heritage in your hands
- Debbie Teoh: Nyonya kitchen goddess
- A taste of São Paulo
- Coffee 101 #6: Have your coffee, and drink it too!
- Ninie Ahmad: Yoga Mama
- Coffee 101 #5: The art of cupping
- Tedboy Bakery: The Bread-y Bunch
- Late night eats: Street food that hits the spot
- Coffee 101 #4: Roasting up a storm!
- Michael Wilson, the coffee Yoda
- Seiji Fujimoto: The izakaya don of Taman Desa
- Born in Malaysia: Ordinary Malaysians, extraordinary stories
- CafeHop KL: Café hoppers, here’s a map just for you!
- Coffee 101 #3: How coffee is farmed and processed
- Malaysian books boleh!
- Lisette Scheers: Making a beautiful world
- Hari Malaysia: Look who went back in time!
- Coffee 101 #2: The bean belt
- Millesime’s Chef Patrick Keith: From tandoori to truffles
- Coffee 101 #1: From bean to brew
- Tasting Bangkok in a day
- Welcome to caffeinated KL!
- #KLMerdekaWalk: A walk to remember (our past)
- From Paris to Singapore: A tale of two indie bookshops
- RakanKL: KL’s ‘friends’ fight for its cultural landscape
- Cycling KL Bicycle Map Project: Pedal power to the people
- Ramen battle royale: Sapporo vs Kyoto vs Tokyo
- Omotesando Koffee: A Japanese coffee ceremony
- Ales & Lagers: Bottoms up…to a good craft beer!
- The sweet ride: A bicycle holiday in Biei
- Weekend flavours: Limablas + Aku Café & Gallery
- Daichows: A ‘big fry’ in every neighbourhood
- Furano, Hokkaido: Lavender fields forever
- Ice-cream summer: The hottest flavours in Hokkaido
- The Beato Steakhouse: So, what is dry-ageing meat all about?
- Smooshie Juice: The juice purists
- Sekeping Retreats: Getting away…without leaving town
- Taipei in 3 days (II): From teahouses to soufflés
- Royal Post: Coffee on wheels
- Taipei in 3 days (I): Taiwan for beginners
- The masters of latte art
- Taha Bouqdib: Tea blender
- Artisan Roast HQ: Coffee Central opens in PJ!
- From revenge to healing: A genocide survivor’s story
- It’s a Peranakan wedding… and you’re invited
- Singapore’s indie literary and design scene hits George Town
- A Chinese New Year reunion dinner in Paris
- Living the sweet life — The Sweet Life in Paris by David Lebovitz
- Brewing memories
- ‘Excuse me, do you speak English?’ — Better Than Fiction: True Travel Tales from Great Fiction Writers edited by Don George
- Miracle at Temple Street
- Arrivals and departures — Up in the Air by Walter Kirn
- The latte prince
- You are Venus, I am Mars — An Equal Music by Vikram Seth
- A very Baba new year
- Life for beginners — Life of Pi by Yann Martel & Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- A year in coffee
- The weekend barista
- Return of the King(yo)
- What makes a café a café
- What are you waiting for? — The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
- Maison Française: The Zen of sublime soufflés
- So what happens after school ends? — The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
- Word by word — Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- The wrong coffee, the right café
- Bonding over Bond
- Eat it, Gangnam-style
- This is happiness — The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- Suplicy and the city
- Good NOSH, by gosh!
- Living in the bittersweet season — A Bittersweet Season by Jane Gross
- Brewing a slow culture
- Love in the time of diarrhoea — Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez
- Harujuku: Vive la crêpe!
- Latte hearts
- Lessons in falling apart — Falling Apart in One Piece by Stacy Morrison
- Forty licks of summer
- Food Bites: A food market to savour
- You are my fountain — The Fountain by Darren Aronofsky & Kent Williams
- The truth about coffee
- The other side of Macau
- When an ice treat goes haute
- In the mood for love… letters!
- Tales of the family — Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin
- Swich Café: Fine food for thought
- Coffee and the art of storytelling
- Rise of the Red Beanbag
- Changing trains: A Berlin story — The Berlin Stories by Christopher Isherwood
- Tedboy Bakery: A little heart goes a long way
- The galloping Hungarian
- When I was an X-Man … — The X-Men created by Stan Lee & Jack Kirby
- Coffee 101 (or how to brew your own coffee and drink it too)
- Getting what you want, not… — Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
- How to bake bread & make new friends
- Koyasan: A good scent from a sacred mountain
- Grill-it-yourself, Japanese style
- Wings will be given: The pleasures of reading poetry — Rumi: Bridge to the Soul, translations by Coleman Barks
- Musang coffee: The Malaysian experience
- Stories from the city, secrets from the stones — The Three Golden Keys by Peter Sís
- Await Café: Coffee worth waiting for
- Six hours in Amsterdam
- Of meetings and missing pieces — The Missing Piece Meets the Big O by Shel Silverstein
- Sanuki Udon: Simple and soulful
- TWG Tea: Brewing up a perfect storm
- Tonchin Tokyo: The real ramen experience
- The best French toast in town
- My own private ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ — Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Teahouses in the sky
- Muji: The no-brand brand
- Ice drip coffee for an eternal summer
- The Red Tablecloth
- Imagine your way through life — The Sound of Colours by Jimmy Liao
- Spirited away to the Ghibli Museum
- From Café Libre to Casa del Cocco
- Last hurrah at Kampachi
- A woman’s world
- Chasing cherry blossoms
- The lost language of words — Possession by A.S. Byatt
- The Red Beanbag (or, How to start a café)
- A treat for the bookworm in Japan
- My Roti Valentine
- The best chee cheong fun
- Typica Café: Not your typical coffee